Our Melbourne Mortgage Broker Services
WHETHER YOU REQUIRE A LOAN TO FUND;
- a new property purchase,
- a property refurbishment,
- a property development, or
- to refinance an existing principal and interest or interest only property loan,
we are here to help you to obtain the mortgage loan that best meets your unique situation.
WE SOURCE MORTGAGE LOANS THAT ENABLE YOU TO FUND;
- first home purchases,
- purchases of second and subsequent homes,
- investment property purchases,
- renovation projects, and
- development projects,
from specific financial institutions which we see as being best placed to meet each of these different funding situations, and who have lending criteria in place that offer the greatest possibility of delivering the outcome you want, within a reasonable timeframe.
IF YOU ARE SEEKING TO REFINANCE AN EXISTING LOAN, WHETHER THAT IS TO;
- reduce your current repayments by either obtaining a lower interest rate or extending the life of the loan,
- shorten the life of your loan to reduce total repayments required, or
- move from an interest only fixed period loan to longer term principal and interest loan,
we search the market thoroughly for you, to determine which lender will look most favourably upon your circumstances, as disclosed to us.
WHY OZ LEND?
We save you time and energy, and utilise our relationships and years of experience with dealing with a lending panel of over 30 lenders, to smooth the process of obtaining the right loan, at the right rate, and under the right terms and conditions, for you and your family.
Generally, we do not levy fees for providing our Mortgage Broker Melbourne services to you.
Call Oz Lend now (1300 438 669) to Book a Meeting with an Authorised Credit Representative to discuss your mortgage loan requirements.
OUR EMERGENCY SERVICES PERSONNEL HOME LOAN SERVICE
If you are an emergency services worker, or a family member of one, and are experiencing difficulties obtaining a residential home loan or refinancing an existing loan, we may be able to help.
Click Here to find out how we can help you overcome difficulties you may be experiencing in obtaining the property finance you require.